AV8R.ORG.UK: The home of the Ulster Seaplane Association Ltd.
Causeway Airfield, PPR essential.
View is on approach to Runway 34. Note Electric Wires (Quite a distance, approx 300m
Main Runway: orientation 34...16, Maintained area 650m X 20m. 33 ft AMSL
Second runway 11...29 Maintained Area <380m. Currently under development.
(also used as a taxiway to Hangarage / check in area)
Hangarage now available.
To ensure that we maintain good relationships with our neighbours, use of this airfield
is strictly subject to the following rules:
1. Obtain PPR by telephone, text or email. No Permission Sought & granted =
No use of facility, unless a genuine emergency.
Tel Mark on 028 7082 3793 (office) or 07703 723 097 (mobile). Billy on 07570 505
839, or John on 07712 115 791.
2. Visiting hours of of operation: 9 am to 9pm
3. No over flying the Marina to the North.
4. No Multiple Landings i.e. Circuits. But, you are the pilot. If it doesn't
look right then Go-Around.
5. Booking in / out must be done. Log sheets in the Caravan.
6. Membership costs £10 per day., £40 / year, £75 family Membership, or £10
7. No refuelling on the grass.
8. Visitors are not to enter the hangars or workshops without being accompanied
by a club member.
9. Visiting land vehicles please do not exceed 20 mph on the approach road.
10. Any abuse of the facility or inconsiderate operation of an aircraft will result
in withdrawal of permission to use the facility in future.
Visitors are most welcome, the kettle is always on.
BBQ facilities available.
Avgas available. B&B available locally in both superb Guesthouses and Hotels.
Bicycles may be available by prior request. Free pickup / dropoff will probably also
For road access please phone for instructions. Airfield is 4 miles from Coleraine,
3 from Ballymoney.
Ideal for training use, qualifying cross country etc..